ESD Trash Receptacle Liners (Pack of 50) #37820-XF
excl. tax, plus shipping
- 50 per pack
- Low charging electrostatic charge generation, less than 250 volts.
- Constructed of black static dissipative polyethylene
- Thickness is 0.0020 in. (2.0 mil)
- Surface Resistance: 10E5 - 10E9 ohms per ANSI/ESD S11.11
- Made in the United States of America"It should be understood that any object, item, material or person could be a source of static electricity in the work environment. Removal of unnecessary nonconductors, replacing nonconductive materials with dissipative or conductive materials and grounding all conductors are the principle methods of controlling static electricity in the workplace, regardless of the activity." [ESD Handbook TR20.20 section 2.4]