LICRON CRYSTAL ESD SAFE COATING
Licron Crystal™ is a revolutionary and innovative concept in permanent static dissipative coatings. Versatile, crystal clear urethane coating that adheres to metal, plastic, and most other surfaces.
Ideal for converting standard bumpers, bins, tools, and other surfaces to ESD-safe, saving expensive replacement cost. The end result is compliant with ANSI/ESD-S20.20, which prevents static damage to sensitive electronic components.
Licron Crystal operates from 0-100% humidity. The cured coating is durable, will not chip and maintains 107-109 ohms resistivity. Licron Crystal can be sprayed as an aerosol, or using standard spray guns or paint systems. As long as the coat is smooth and even, the finish will be clear. A grounding wire can then be attached (i.e. by conductive adhesive) similar to an ESD floor.
Features / Benefits
• Crystal Clear
• Permanently Static Dissipative
• Surface Resistivity of 107-109ohms
• Humidity Independent
• Superior Adhesion to Variety of Substrates: Glass, Plastic, etc.
• Electronic Assembly Work Stations, Bins, Carts, and Trays
• Electronic Assembly Work Enclosures, Including Plexi-Glass
• Packaging For Sensitive Components
• Production Conveyors & Bumpers
• Static Protection for Electronic Devices
8 oz aerosol