Lincoln Fabric ESD Office Desk Ht. Chair 3 lever Control, Aluminum Base, and ESD Casters #LAS-DF-XF
Seat: 19" Wide, 17" Deep. Waterfall Front. Fully Ergonomic.
Back: 13.5" High. Comfortable Lumbar Support.
Foam Construction: 2.5” Thick Quadruple Density urethane foam. The top layer is Memory Foam for exceptional comfort, under that is soft foam maximize comfort for lighter weight people, then Medium Density followed by extra firm foam for the heavier people.
Fabric: 105 - 106 Ω/sq.
Complies ANSI/ESD ST12.1-2006 Standards.
Fabrics: Marquesa Lana Polyolefin Fabrics.
Fabric Durability: Estimated 25 years use.
Weight Capacity: 450#.
Seat Pan: Seven Ply Individually Formed Hardwood Plywood.
Structural Standards: Meets All Requirements of ANSI/BIFMA, DIN, GSA and ESDA.
Fire Standard: Meets California Fire Standard 117.
Cleaning: Mild Soap and Water.
- Frames are warranted to stay as strong as when they were new for 25 years.
- Our bumper-grade chrome will not delaminate, fade, rust or become unattractive for 25 - years.
- Static Control (ESD) properties of our seating must remain within the nationally accepted standards of ANSI/ESDA S20.20, GSA and The ESD Association established and in place at the time of sale, for 25 - years.
- Clean room seating must maintain the standards of a Class 100 for 25 - years.
- Our seating warranty is extended to the original purchaser and is prorated when the chairs are used in multiple-shift operations.
- Upholstery, including the foam, fabric and molded wood understructure must remain attractive and in proper working condition for ten years. ( The exception shall be damaged due to customer impacts, burns, stains, cuts, etc.).
- Normal wear and tear is expected over time, and is not covered.