Nylon Inspection Gloves (Pack of 12)
Finger tip coated ESD inspection gloves protect sensitive electronics during assembly and inspection.
Transforming Technologies ESD inspection gloves are designed to be worn when handling ESD susceptible items. They are made with a dissipative nylon to reduce charge generation. Polyurethane coated figure tips allow for a high level of tactile sensitivity and increases breathability. A seamless fine gauge knit and a finished rolled cuff are designed for comfort. The ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use. Sold in packs of 12 pairs. NOTE: Sizes run small because they are meant to fit tightly for improved dexterity.
- Fabric : Nylon and Conductive Carbon.
- Finger Tip Coat: Micro-Foamed Polyurethane Coating.
- Cuff: Finished Rolled Cuff.
- Sold in packs of 12, 1 size per pack.
- Resistance: 10^6 – 10^8 per ANSI/ESD SP15.1.
Application and Usage
Semiconductor, SMT Assembly, Disk Drive. Applications that require handling of ESD sensitive items.
The ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use.
- Mild detergent only.
- Use less detergent than for regular load of clothing.
- Do not use dish soap.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in the dryer.