PCL100 Clean Series Metal-In Static Shield Bag 100 pack
PCL100 Clean Series Metal-In Static Shield Bag
The PCL100 Series bags sold by Xfabion are double bagged in PCL100 film suitable for cleanroom applications.
Xfabion has Moisture Barrier Bags that have been tested for outgassing under our 3370 Series line.
These bags are double sealed in a standard poly bag.
- ESD safe packaging designed for use in cleanroom areas where surface particulate is of concern
Tested in accordance with IEST-STD-CC1246E
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028” thick (2.8 mil)
Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
- <10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Embossed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
- Custom sizes are available
- Available in both open top bags and film rolls
- Lead-free RoHS 3, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America