Statshield® Smock, Jacket with Knitted Cuffs, Teal
excl. tax plus shipping
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 (Rtg < 3.5 X 107 ohms) Requirements, per ANSI/ESD STM2.1
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Minimum of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
Shields ESD charges from operators’ clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity
Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
Grounds operator with no need for a cord to be attached to the operator's wrist.
- Badge Holder Tab
Secure badge holders to tab to avoid damage to other parts of the smock.
- Two Sleeve Pen Pockets
Holds pens or small tools in safe and convenient location for operator.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty – Click HERE For Test Results
- Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- To See In-Use Picture Of Desco’s Hip-To-Cuff, Click HERE
- Made In The United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Miami, FL.